Icebreaker Title: - What Kind of Tater are You?
Icebreaker: What Kind of Tater are You?
To allow everyone to have a good laugh and get to know each other better.
Tater related gifts ex. a bag of potato chips, a watch it grow potato, Mr. Potato Head, etc
Read the story about Taters and then have everyone try to decide what kind of tater they are. I then gave each person a small "tater" related gift after it was discovered what type "tater" they were.
- Some People never seem motivated to participate, but are just content to watch while others do the work. They are called "Spec Taters".
- Some people never do anything to help, but are gifted at finding fault with the way others do the work. They are called "Comment Taters"
- Some people are very bossy and like to tell others what to do. They are called "Dick Taters"
- Some people are always looking to cause problems by asking others to agree with them. It is too hot or too cold, to sour or too sweet. They are called "Agie Taters"
- Some people will say they will help, but somehow just never get around to actually doing the promised help. They are called "Hesi Taters"
- Some people can put up a front and pretend to be someone they are not they are called "Emma Taters"
Then there are those who love others and do what they say they will. They are always prepared to stop whatever they are doing and lend a helping hand. They bring real sunshine into the lives of others. They are called "Sweet Taters"
- warm up
- get to know you
- team building
Suitable for what size of group? - Small Groups (6-12)
Your Name - Gina Lackey
Church/Org Affiliation - Marvin United Methodist Church
City - Boaz
State/Province (two letters) - Al
How About You? Leave a comment or tip
Contact Us by email or, call our PREMIUM MEMBER hotline at (800) 859-7992.