WEBINAR: How to Lead and Motivate Different Personalities, Lisa Allen, Life Coach
Date: Thursday, February 28th at noon (Central time)
Lisa Allen has a passion for seeing people reach their fullest potential and live their best life and uses this passion as a Board Certified Christian Life Coach, Certified Speaker and Ministry Consultant at L. J. Allen Coaching and Consulting. Her clients range from individuals, ministry teams and non-profit organizations.
She works with clients to harvest their passions, identify their unique wiring and help them create a strategy to bring dreams into reality. She is the developer of "What you VALUE is VALU-able" which is an assessment tool she uses with both individuals and teams. She lives in Charlotte, NC with her husband and has two children. Contact Lisa at www.ljallencoaching.com.
In this Webinar You Will Learn:
How to Lead and Motivate Different Personalities
- By reinforcing your confidence in who God created YOU to be - your strengths and motivations - through understanding the DISC personality grid.
- What are your strengths and motivations?
- What is the DISC personality grid?
- By learning how different personality styles support one another and can misunderstand one another leading to potential conflict.
- How do they support one another/
- How do they Misunderstand one another?
- By utilizing DISC to fill roles on your team based on wiring and motivations.
- By discovering how to lead each person on your team to uncover and understand their DISC motivation style.
Q & A with Lisa
- WMN Webinar attendees will be in a drawing for 1 free coaching session with L.J. Allen Coaching and Consulting.
- WMN Webinar attendees can purchase a DISC personality online assessment and coaching session at ½ price through March 31, 2013.
Click on the button below to submit questions for the Q & A time with Lisa.
Contact Us by email or, call our PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP hotline at (800) 859-7992.