How do I nominate?
We’re so glad you’ve got someone in mind that is an outstanding woman in ministry leadership. Nominations for the womensministry.net 40 Under 40 have closed. But, will you do us a favor and email the woman you were going to nominate to just let her know she’s doing a great job?
What did the 2016 honorees receive?
- Year-round recognition on our website, womensministry.net/40under40, and womensministry.net social media avenues.
- One year of annual membership at womensministry.net
- Luke 1:45 print from Ink to Ivy, home to an etsy artist with a heart for individuals on the autism spectrum. inktoivy.com
- Lip Balm and Soap from Hand in Hand Soap, a company dedicated providing soap and clean water to those in need through the sell of eco-friendly products. handinhandsoap.com
- Bracelet from Thirty One Bits, a company who is using fashion and design to empower people to rise above poverty. 31bits.com
- Leadership Book: 9 Keys to Successful Leadership from Harvest House Publishers, a publishing company that strives to glorify God by providing high-quality books and products that affirm biblical values.
- Simply Dignity Necklace from Fashion and Compassion, a company that connects caring consumers with vulnerable women artisans to bring dignity through economic opportunity.
- Leadership Magazine from Moody Publishers, a nonprofit Christian publishing house.
Common QuestionsQ: How will I know if my nominee is being honored in 2016?
A: We will announce the 40 honorees in July via email and through social media. Each honoree will have an individual profile page on the 40 Under 40 website so you may also visit the website at any time after the honorees are announced..Q: Can I nominate myself?
A: We love to hear from those who know you best why you are an outstanding leader. Therefore, self-nominations are not allowed. BUT, you can certainly send your best supporter in leadership to this page to nominate you!Q: Can I nominate more than one person?
A: Yes! We love that you know so many great outstanding women in ministry leadership. Please limit yourself to 3 total nominations. If you have more than 3 women in mind, invite your colleagues in ministry to jump in and nominate women you would mutually endorse.
Q: What about women over the age of 40?
A: We love celebrating ALL women in ministry leadership yet our aim for this campaign was to recognize new leaders coming into ministry.Q: What is womensministry.net?
A: We are dedicated to equipping women in ministry leadership to become the leader God has called them to be. Click here to discover if free membership is a fit for you!
Question not answered here? We’d love to hear from you. Please contact us.